16 August 2010

Desperation

Sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm not proud of it, but sometimes like when you are spending a lot of money for a sit down dinner in Snowdonia, you would like to enjoy a few bites before taking the little darling out to the car. I ran out of Polo mints (Tick Tacks work too) - they usually buy anywhere from 3 - 5 minutes. He threw the crayons I offered - sometimes they work and you if you're really lucky you can get up to 20 minutes. He had been on a walk with Sam (5 minutes) and the ice water was empty (another 5), so I gave him the camera.
AJ's picture

AJ's photo

AJ taking pictures

Probably not the best thing, but we got another 10.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better watch out! I think there might be another photographer in the family...very artsy. (:
Oh and the pics of Ireland!! Painfully picturesque even if, as Sam said, a lot of Ireland looks like a shabbier version of England.

-Anna

Post a Comment