06 January 2010

Ready Set Go



We had a great Christmas and hope you did too.  Although it was our last holiday in this house for a few years, we did not linger.  There is, of course, no time for that!  The tree was down before we could say "Happy New Year" and we were on to the next thing - packing. 

The movers have come and gone and we are, for the most part, ready to go.  We received our visas yesterday afternoon, so we will be boarding the plane Saturday.  Once we arrive, we will move into a hotel until February 5th when our house is ready.  I think we are all quite excited, slightly nervous, a bit sad, and a touch exhausted. Okay, maybe more than a touch... I guess it is England or bust!


1 comments:

Pauline said...

You're there! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! What an incredible adventure.

Spencer, you have to tell me all about your journey. As soon as you have an address, I have something to send you. I'm also working on a special mission to assign you. TOP SECRET!

Pauline

Post a Comment