10 January 2010

Accommodations

Our hotel is a dump - moldy bathrooms, sagging ceiling tiles, dirty toilets, smudged water glasses and stained carpets.  Now I know that I have a bit of a reputation for being, um, particular shall we say, but this really was horrible.  See:

Holiday Inn Shower
 How are you supposed to get clean in here?

Outside our Room at Hoilday Inn

This was the ceiling just outside our room.

My Personal Favorite the stairs

My personal favorite - the stair well.

I was prepared to camp for a bit, but it was worse than I expected.  Our hotel rooms are not "family rooms".  They are regular rooms with sofa beds crammed into them and the drink refrigerators do not keep anything cold so we can't even keep milk for AJ.  They want $22 for a personal pizza in the restaurant and there is very little within walking distance.  Plus, have I mentioned it is filthy. I think I hit bottom when I found out that Internet access is $125 a week and there is no way to do laundry except to send it out.  Our underwear alone would be $163.  Long story short, okay so not so short, we are looking for other arrangements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment